Thursday, July 31, 2008
Getting a Tattoo!
Don't worry I didn't get anything dumb written on my butt cheek. A little over a week ago I talked to a lady in Bear Lake that tattoos makeup on and I really wanted to do it, but I didn't want to do it by myself. So, I talked my mom into doing it with me. We had both talked about doing but never done anything about it. So, Monday night my mom and I got our eyeliner tattoed on. My mom went first so she wouldn't chicken out. She said that it didn't hurt at all. It looks awesome on her. I was last. I was a little nervous and mine hurt a little in the corners. The next morning my eyes were pretty swollen. But each day they look better and better. The bad thing is I can't wear mascara until saturday. So I still look odd. To myself at least. I am so glad that I did it. My mom is too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hey- post a picture so we can see :) Good for you - you are brave. My mom did that a while back too and likes it. I'm way too much of a chicken to do something like that - that and the fact that I am totally a baby when it comes to pain. Actually - it's my Fibromyalgia. Anyhow - post a picture :)
Aunt Suzanne
I had mine done also about 2 years ago, I love it!
Post a Comment