Hey guys! I didn't know you had a blog - I checked out Lyndzi's and saw a link to yours. Way Cool! Your pictures are beautiful! We really enjoyed seeing you guys - even just for the weekend. :) We hope you make it out here to see us soon! We have plenty of room for you to stay. :)
Way to go with Kid Rock!
Love ya!
Aunt Suzanne
p.s. check out my blog - and please post - most of my family and friends aren't up to speed on blogging so sometimes I feel like I'm blogging to myself LOL.
2 comments:
Hey guys! I didn't know you had a blog - I checked out Lyndzi's and saw a link to yours. Way Cool! Your pictures are beautiful! We really enjoyed seeing you guys - even just for the weekend. :) We hope you make it out here to see us soon! We have plenty of room for you to stay. :)
Way to go with Kid Rock!
Love ya!
Aunt Suzanne
p.s. check out my blog - and please post - most of my family and friends aren't up to speed on blogging so sometimes I feel like I'm blogging to myself LOL.
http://suzannedonaldson-stephens.blogspot.com/
Oh my gosh i love them... AWESOME pics you look like a princess xoxo miss you like crazy
Post a Comment