So me and dusty are on a co-ed softball team. I have never played before and our first game is tomorrow and we play two of the best teams. We are most likely going to get our butts kicked. I don't care if we win or lose I am playing just for the fun of it. We have been practicing alot so hopefully I won't make a complete fool out of myself. Wish me luck.
3 comments:
Hey Melissa! Go to www.thecutestblogontheblock.com and then click on free backgrounds. When you find the one that you want, copy the text at the bottom and follow the instructions they give you on that website. (You just have to add a page element -html and then paste it. But before that, you have to change your template to minima. Feel free to call me if you have any questions! I'm more than happy to help! I hope you guys are doing great and enjoying married life! It's the greatest!
Meese your blog looks great! Thank for helping me with mine!
love Rik
Hey softball was fun the other night! We didn't kick your butts that bad! Your updated blog is really cute! How does your husband know my husband? He asked me the other night if I was married to Nic but I didn't have time to ask him I had to hit the ball! See ya Thursday!
Post a Comment