Saturday, July 26, 2008
Dusty getting charged with battery!
So the other night me and Dusty were laying in bed wathching TV. I gave him the remote and rolled over to go to sleep cuz I had to get up early the next morning for work. Next thing I know I'm listening to Kenny off of South Park. I hate that show. I told Dusty to change it. I told him that I couldn't fall asleep to that crap. We started fighting over the remote. He pretended like he was going to hit me with it. Well when he stopped in mid air the thing that holds the batteries in fell off and the next thing I know my head is bleeding. One of the batteries smacked me right in the forehead. Now I have a scab and a Bruise. The next day we went to his mom's and we were telling them what happened. His sister Lynzi popped up and said "Hey Melissa you can charge him with battary!" We lauged so hard. My head is still tender. One of the many storis of our life definitely one of the funniest!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh that is too funny! Love your wedding pics, you are the cutest bride!
Post a Comment