Friday, August 1, 2008

Memories!

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.

5 comments:

Brandon N Tessa said...

OH my gosh girl where do i begin well lets see there was the time on your birthday that we slept on the living room floor and watched drop dead fred and kept making fun of lindsey for snoring or the time in 4th grade we wrote you know who the hate note... (dont forget ITS MY LIFE ITS NOW OR NEVER) we were horrible or the 1st day of 6th grade... or just recently laughing and making fun of everyone in seminary... THINGS NEVER CHANGE

Suzanne Donaldson-Stephens said...

What I remember most about you Melissa is how much you enjoy being wtih the family. :) That's a great trait to have and I think it's wonderful. I also remember that you are almost always smiling.

Hobbs Clan said...

Oh, so many memories and so little time. I love hanging out with you, but I think the first trip to Lagoon is still the best. I'm sure there are more to come!!
Lynz

Higgins family said...

Trying out the new lift at the nursing home! I have blackmail pictures of you in action!

ANDY and MANDY said...

I just remember how cute you always were and you were so nice to me as you Beehive leader. I just can't believe you are married? I am old, but I don't act it so I guess that cancels it out, right? Just hopfully, I don't look old.