This is for Dusty. I just want you to know how much I love you. I am so thankful for you and all that you do for me. Dusty just got a new job! He is working for Degestrom. He absolutely loves it. I am so glad that he likes it. Me on the other hand am in the process of finding another job besides the hospital. I am just having a really hard time working there. I don't like the way they do the schedule. It Sucks! I think I might have a job but not sure yet. Cross your fingers. Other than that I don't like my job Dusty and I are doing great!
I Love Ya Duh!
1 comment:
Congrats Dusty! That's exciting :) Is this a job welding? So I guess you are done with school?
Melissa - good luck on your job search. If we don't have a crappy job we won't appreciate it when we have a good one. :)
Glad you guys are doing well. :)
Post a Comment