
This is what you look like after a day at the spa!! Sorry Lynz and Lisa I couldn't resist the temptation to put this on my blog I love this picture!!!! Love Ya!!
So this weekend was awesome!! We went to the Sanctuary Spa in the Gateway Mall. When you get there they have you get undressed and get into a robe and they take you to this dimly lit room so you can relax. Then they have people come was your feet. Then we went and got one hours massages and went back to the relaxation room. Then we got facials. Then we also got pedicures. Everything felt soo good. But my favorite was the massage!!! Thank you Lisa Lynzi and Rikki for taking me. We even went shopping afterwards. Which was of course fun. This was Rikki and Lynzi's first time away from their babies and I think that they thoroughly enjoyed it. Maybe even a little too much and the kids did great with their dads so watch out Doug and Aaron you might get the kids a little more often!! J/K. This year was my best birthday. I got to go to a spa, hang out with both of my families, and eat better than sex cake. My job had a surprise potluck lunch for me and gave me a card that everyone signed and pitched in some money. It made me feel so good to know that people like me and care about me so much. Dusty gave me waterproof camos that I've been wanting forever. Now I won't freeze while he is all warm. I think he got them because next week is our Elk hunt that I am so excited for. I hope that I get one it would be so cool. Hopefully I see a huge one before Dust. If you spot one you get first Dibs. More than likely he will get a huge one and I'll get a tiny one. Oh well it's still an Elk which is awesome. I can hardly wait. Thank you to all who have done so much for me it means alot!!
1 comment:
I'm glad your Mom and I didn't look like that when we were done! I have a blog - go look!
Post a Comment