Monday, October 13, 2008

I

I

i am: Melissa Merritt Ayers
i think:I have a good life
i know: I have a good hubby
i want: to be hunting instead of working
i have: an amazing family
i wish: I were a little taller
i hate: dumb people
i miss: old friends
i fear: losing my hubby or any one for that matter
i feel: tired
i hear: music
i smell: suger cookie
i crave: food
i search: for something to do
i wonder: why people grow apart
i regret: loosing some friends
i love: My family more than anything
i care: what my husband thinks
i always: try to think positive
i am not: selfish
i believe: family is most important
i dance: everywhere
i sing: constantly
i don’t always: clean the house everyday
i write: emails all the time
i win: ??? nothing
i lose: my mind once or twice a day
i never: sleep in
i listen: to music all day
i can usually be found: with my hubby
i am scared: of big people
i need: SUN
i am happy about: the elk hunt starting on wednesday YAY!

1 comment:

Jody said...

Too fun to read! I love you guys!
Mom