Monday, September 29, 2008

Spa!!

So tomorrow is my 19th birthday. I am pretty excited. Dusty has to work so do I but we are going to go to lunch. After I get off work my family is coming up for dinner and cake YAY BETTER THAN SEX CAKE MY FAVORITE!!!! We are going to go to dinner at the mexican place YUMMY!!! It will be fun to see my niece and nephews. Then this weekend Dusty's mom and sisters are taking me to a spa in Salt Lake and we are getting facials, pedicures, and massages and going shopping and staying the night. I am way excited never had a facial before. Dusty is a little jealous but I told him he can go hunting all weekend and I won't get mad. Then on Thursday it is my dad's birthday and he will be 49 I still don't know what to get him he is the hardest person to buy for. I am sure I will come up with something.

1 comment:

Kayla Merritt said...

Happy late birthday lady! So sorry I missed it!