Sunday, October 18, 2009

Loved ones!

I sometimes feel that I do not let my loved ones know how much I really do love and appreciate each and everyone of them. So this is my thanks!

Dear Dust,
I am so blessed to have you as my husband. You are my best friend I do not know how I could ever live without you. I still get butterflies when you look into my eyes. I am so grateful that you can provide for me. I know that at times it has been rough but in the end we always have eachother. I just want you know that you mean the world to me and I can't wait until we can expand our love one day to a family of our own! I love you!

Dear Mom and Dad,
I don't think I can ever thank you enough for being the awesome parents you are. You taught me to be loving, caring, and well everything. I am thankful that I was raised in the gosple. Mom, I want you to know that you will always be my best friend. I think everyday how luck I am to have you as my mom and to still have you after some of the trials we have been through you know what I'm talking about and you are not allowed to do that to us ever again! Dad, I am so grateful to be you little girl. In my eyes you are the perfect father. You were always there when I needed you. I am grateful that you are able to hold the preist hood and are able to give us father blessings when they are needed and you always know what the right thing to do is. I am so grateful for you guys. I couldn't ask for better parents.

Dear Ryan, Sara and Kids,
I am so grateful to have you as my brother and "sister" and niece and nephews. You guys are rocks. Ryan, I think you are an awesome dad. I want you to know that I do love you and I always will you are a great person. I was proud in High School to be known as Ryan Merritt's little sister. I will always be that. I am always here for you as I know you are for me. Sara, I think you are AWESOME! I think about some of the trials you have gone throuh and I think if it was me I would be crazy. You are a good mother, wife, sister,and friend. I will always think of you as a great example. Axton aka Akey boy, you are my buddy. I love you so much and I promise one of these days you can come stay at Dusty and La's house. You are the best buddy. Gracee, you are so dang cute. You are so grown up for your age. And one of these days you can come to Dusty and La's house too. Lukas, you are so quiet and mellow very opposite of your brother and sister. You are going to be a great person one day. I love you guys.

Dear Cody, Amber and Ruger,
I am so grateful to have you in my life. Cody you are an awesome brother you have always been there for me when I needed you. I love to see you with your cute baby boy and to see the smile he puts on your face you are an amazing dad. Amber I think the world of you. You are an awesome mother I couldn't ask for a better woman for my brother. I hope that I can see more of you guys. Love ya!

Dear Curtis and Lisa,
I am so grateful to call you my "mom and dad". You guys are great. I don't think I could ask for better in-laws. Thank you for all that you do for us. I know Dusty is very proud to be your son and loves you guys soooo much. You raised an awesome son and I am grateful to share him with you. Love you Teh and Papa!

Dear Rikki, Doug, and Girls,
You guys are awesome! I am grateful to have you in my life. Your family is a joy to be around. You are always there for me and Dusty when we need advice. Rikki I want you to know that your little brother idolizes you and loves you sooo much even if he doesn't always show it he really truley does. Doug you are a good brother-in-law you can always turn a frown into a smile. Girlies, you girls are the cutest. We love you guys so much. It makes our day when we see you and you come and give us the biggest hugs. Thank you for all that you do. Love you!

Dear Lynzi, Aaron, and boys,
You guys are the best the only thing you need to change is your location you need to move to Soda!! You guys are so fun to be around we always have a good laugh. You have always been there for us. Lynzi, you are the best you always know how to make me smile. I love being around you and your family. Dusty loves you both very much. Aaron, thank you for being you. Thank you for being an awesome brother to my husband. Carson and Barrett, you are my boys! You are so sweet and loving. I can't wait to give you a cousin boy to play with!

I want all of you to know Dusty and I are so thankful for each of you and proud to call you ours. Love you all so much!!!

3 comments:

Hobbs Clan said...

Meese,
Aaron, the boys, and I love you and Dust so much! Thanks for the message! It made me cry!! I couldn't have asked for a better sister-in-law! I mean come on who else could I have truley been myself around and still felt as comfortable as I do when I'm with you! Love YA!!!!

Jody said...

Jeez ~ I am bawling like a baby ~ again. It's been one of those weeks and I really needed a lift ~ thanks la! You have always been a rock in our family! Love you and Dust!

Doug and Rikki Wood said...

Meese,

As you know I'm not the best at looking at blogs, and especially not updating my own. I just wanted to thank you for the sweet comments about Doug, the girls and I. We love you and Dust a ton and are so grateful for all you do! You are a great example to all of us! I have to agree with Lynnie, not to many sister-in-laws could put up with me and her so THANKS!
Love
Rik