Saturday, October 3, 2009
Birthdays!
Ok so this week was a fun week. Wednesday was my 20th birthday. It was a great day. I didn't have to go to work so my mom came and helped me clean my house and my did finished the baseboard around our kitchen. Thanks Guys. Later we went out to dinner and then came home and had cake and ice cream. Sara makes the best GOO cake!! I got awesome gifts. Dusty told me he didn't get me anything because he would rather go to Logan and go out to eat and let me pick out what I want. I think he thinks I am a pain to by for! That's ok though love ya Dusty. Last night we had a surprise birthday party for my dad. It was awesome he turned 50. I don't think he looks 50 though. We had it out at Jim and Tammy's place in Bloomington. He got some of the funniest gifts. Hope that you had a good day dad we love ya.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment