So I finally got another job. I will miss my old job not nessecarily the job but the people that I worked with. I am still going to do the exams over in Bear Lake on my days off. So my new job is at guess HUNZEKERS they needed a new receptionist. I don't really see Dusty at all which is fine because we are there to work. I am in the back in the shop answering the phone and am in charge of the Rental Cars. I have to make sure that they are clean and have gas and rent them out to people.
The other day my cars transmition went out. I was soo mad. Hunzekers felt bad for us cuz we've only had our car since February. So we started looking at new cars. We decided to get an Edge. It will be nice because it is still under factory warranty. I absolutely love it.
Monday Lukas turned one. I can't believe how fast the past year has gone by. In May I will have been out of High School for a year. In June it will be me and Dusty's one year anniversary. Hope that that everything is going well with everyone!



1 comment:
Well well, aren't you spoiled. So now that your husband AND you work at a car place you think you can get a new car every other day? Thats cool! Edges are way nice.Do you like working there? or do you miss the Med office you worked at? Keep in touch!
Post a Comment