Tuesday, March 31, 2009



This past week has been both good and bad. The bad thing is at work they changed what I'm doing for the fourth time now. It's not a bad job it's just I get used to doing one thing and then they make me do another. Another bad thing is today I got home from work and could not find Yody. I drove around the block and couldn't find him. Then I noticed a hole in the fence. He got out. I had to call the pound and go and get him. Luckily they didn't give me a citation this time.
Good news is Dusty is still loving his job and doing awesome. It's crazy how having a job you like makes you much more happier. I am so thankful that he is able to work and help provide for me. I love that he loves to work and has the desire to take care of me. He means the world to me and I love him so much. I don't think he realizes how much he really does do for me and how much I appreciate it.
Saturday Carson, Lynzi's little boy, started soccer so we went to Poky to watch him play and he did good. He scored two of the three points for his team. Then we went to Texas Roadhouse with his mom and dad and Lynzi, Aaron and the kids and had the best food!!
I told Dusty that we needed to go to Wal-Mart to get some groceries. We were back looking at the Wii games and we were walking by the TV's and I jokingly said "Hey Dust how about we get a new TV." He looked at me and said "OK". I told him I was just kidding but he said that we have both been working hard and we deserve something, and Easter is coming up so it can be our Easter present to eachother. So, we bought our awesome TV. It is a Vizio 42" Flat Screen. It is way cool to play Guitar Hero with the Surround Sound that we bought with it. We got the cheapest surround sound that we could. I didn't feel like spending over a hundred dollars for surround sound but Dusty insisted that we needed it so we got a system for $50. Can't wait to watch Twilight on it!
Hope everyone is doing good! Love ya!

1 comment:

THE JOHNSONS said...

It is nice to get new things! Especially something like that! Zac would be jelouse. He wants a flat screen so bad! Looks like you guys are doing good!