



So Yesterday my Aunt Keri and her daughter Merritt came over and helped me paint the wall in my kitchen. I can't beleive how much better it looks. Merritt had a good idea to paint the inside of the arches in my house which look really cool. Keri also brought some old curtains from her house and helped me hang them in the living room. They look really good.
Dusty is getting excited because he is doing the late archery hunt that starts on Monday. He has been waiting for this for Months.
I also wanted to thank those of you who have been buying Scentsy from me it helps me out alot. I love the product and I love that you feel the same way. Thanks for all of your love and support.
5 comments:
Hey Melissa! We were just wondering about the scentsy thing. We want to order our stuff through you and so do we just place our order on your scentsy blog and then we pay with our card on there and then does it get sent to us or do we have to come pick it up from you or how does that work! Just let us know! That's what I'm getting me for Christmas LOL and for my sister so I will just do the $75.00 pack. Thanks! Hope you are doing well!
YOUR HOUSE LOOKS GREAT!
Thank you so much for your help! I will for sure order from you so you can get the benefits! Thanks again!!
I like your taste! Your house is sooo cute!
See, I told you you'd love those curtains! Looks great.
Post a Comment