Sunday, November 2, 2008
Dusty elk
So I forgot to blog when Dusty got his elk. On opening days October 15th he and his brither-in-law Aaron went out to one of our favorite spots to hunt and they each got a bull elk. Dusty got a 5 point and Aaron got a 3 point and the same time which is pretty cool. I shot at a bull but never got one and almost shot at a deer but they ran off right when I was getting ready to shoot. Dusty took his elk to Dana's of Thayne and they do the best job. We have a lot of meat, but we didn't get a whole ton of jerky because it was to expensive. Yody is already growing and is very spoiled. He still whines when Dusty leave him. Hope that everyone is doing well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment