So a little over a month ago Dusty and I decided that we would like to look for a house. His mom is a realtor so she helped us out. We found this little two bedroom one bath house. It has a one car garage and an unfinished basement. We closed on and moved in on Friday. I was so Excited I could barely stand it. We have lots of plans for it in the future.
2 comments:
Congratulations on the new house! That's exciting!
Congrats on owning your first home! That's exciting! It's also good to have a write off LOL. Looks like you guys are doing great! The Spa Day sounds like it was lots of fun too!
Sorry I haven't commented lately - I've been super swamped with work, non-profits, tribal stuff and we went to Chicago the past week. I'll update my blog soon. :)
Happy Belated Birthday!
Love ya!
Post a Comment