Well we are home from our honeymoon and real life hits us. I am back to work at the hospital and Dusty is out to the farm.
Yesterday Dusty went to hunsakers chevrolet and traded in his gmc for an 2006 chevy colorado. I like it but i don't like the payments. His mom said she would help us while he is in school. Thanks Lisa!
Thanks to all of you who came to our wedding and helped out we greatly appreciate it.
I would put picture up but my computer is dead so i am using rikkis. when my computer is fixedi will get them on. thanks to all of you.
3 comments:
i am going to make my blog private so send me your email
mpink_02@yahoo.com
Hey Melissa! How was the honeymoon? We miss you at the SNF in good ol' Bear Lake! Your pictures are cute! We changed our blog site its now wekeepgoingandgoing.blogspot.com! Keep in touch! Chris
hey it's mandy. did dusty buy his truck from andy? just wondered. hope all is well, i am going private too, so email me k asmith@icsofidaho.net
Post a Comment