I was tagged by Lynzi. Here it goes!All About Me Alphabetically!
A. ATTACHED OR SINGLE? Very attached to a wonderful soon-to-be Husband!
B. BEST FRIEND? My soon-to-be husband, mom, and my sisters (Rikki, Lynzi,& Sara)!
C. CAKE OR PIE? Chocolate cake all the way !
D. DAY OF CHOICE? Any day that I can see my Akey boy and Gracee
E. ESSENTIAL ITEMS? Water!
F. FAVORITE COLORS? Pink!
G. GUMMY BEARS OR WORMS? Gummy worms!
H. HOMETOWN? Montpelier
I. INDULGENCE? Good food!
J. JANUARY OR JULY? July = Summertime!
K. KIDS? Not for a few years! My adopted children Axton, Gracee, Lukas, Morgan, Alea, Ellie, Carson, and Barrett.
L. LIFE ISN'T COMPLETE WITHOUT? My family, friends, and the Gospel
M. MARRIAGE DATE? June, 14 2008
N. NUMBER OF BROTHERS AND SISTERS? 2 Brothers Ryan, Cody Adopted Aaron and Doug Sisters 0 Adopted Sara, Lynzi, Rikki, and Amber
O. ORANGES OR APPLES. Apples
P. PHOBIAS OR FEARS? Not being there with my family when I know I'm needed!
Q. QUOTE: The first person a boy falls in love with is his mother.
R. REASON TO SMILE: Life & Love!
S. SUPERMAN OR WONDER WOMAN? Wonder Woman! We Rule!
T. TAG 5 PEOPLE: Mollie, Tessa, Amy, Candi, Mandy
UNKNOWN FACT ABOUT ME: I hate being alone.
V. VEGETABLES? Love them! Oh except for onions!
W. WORST HABIT? I love to fart! Sorry, I know that's not very lady like!X. X-RAY OR ULTRASOUND? Never had either! O I had an ultrasound done on my hip but no x-ray
Y. YOUR FAVORITE FOOD? Pasta
Z. ZODIAC SIGN? Libra :)
1 comment:
Well i will try to hold him in there at least til after your wedding... but no promises... my mom is going to have me make a cd of the songs just in case... Well keep in touch. Good luck this week it will be crazy lots of love
Tessa
Post a Comment