Tuesday, June 28, 2011
Summer!
Summer is finally here I think. We are doing awesome I am just loving being a mom. I get tired time to time and could use a nap but Hallee does pretty good sleeping at night. I started back at work last Monday and I was fine taking Hallee to daycare until I got in the car and I completely lost it. I am not one to cry like that but I did. The daycare here in town is awesome they do soo good with Hallee and she doesn't mind it at all. Dusty is doing great. He is soo excited for the blackfoot river to open on Friday. He gets to take the day off and go fishing. We are soo excited to go camping this weekend. It will pretty interesting for our first time camping with Hallee. Two weeks ago I finally got her pictures taken and they turned out soo cute. Thanks Amanda!!! Hope everyone has a great weekend and Happy 4th of JULY!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment