Thursday, April 21, 2011

38 Weeks!



Wow time has flown by again. Lots to catch up on. Last week I went to the Dr. and I was only measuring 34 weeks and was 37 and the week before I was measuring 35 weeks. Basicall that is not good. He ordered an ultrasound and everything look good fluid was ok she was just small. So this week he measured me and I am measuring two weeks behind instead of three. He is not too worried because she is proportionate in her measurements and is confident that she is just going to be a small little girl. She is weighing about 5 lbs 7 oz as of last week. I am dilated a little and am very anxious. I have been feeling really good just tired then I will get a spurt of energy.
Dusty and I are getting very excited, nervous, and anxious. I am ready to meet her and can harldy wait. The ultrasound showed that she has a lot of hair maybe the wivestail about heartburn is true. I will definitely not miss that once I have her.

No comments: