Ok so it seemed that the las few months have been pretty boring. Then all of a sudden BAM we are hit with everything bad! First we find out that Dusty's insurance expired from his old job and we didn't know it now we have to pay them for the prescriptions that we got for him. Then we get his hospital bill for an ER visit he had to do in December. The true icing on the cake was finding out that my school no longer exists!! So I had sent in an assignement right before Christmas and it usually takes about 1-2 weeks to get it back so I got on one day to see if my assignment had posted and I couln't get to the website. So I finally read where I had been taken to. It said that because of some guys death the Virtual Learning Center is no longer and that if we have issues with that we need to contact our Lawyer. I don't have a Lawyer!! I was pissed so I have tried a few things to at least get my money back but no such luck because I would have to hire an internation lawyer because the school was based in Canada! So now I can't get my certificate for Medical Transcriptioning which I am bummed about but I am mostly bummed about losing my money.
Then we got to thinking that because of all the crap that has happened to us we would go on a weekend get a way when we got our tax money back. Well, Dusty went to sign the papers so they could sent them off turns out we actually have to pay this year!! UGH!!! So so much for that idea.
Other than all that has gone on we are doing well. Hope that everyone is doing great!
3 comments:
It always seems to hit all at once doesn't it? Stay positive and hopefully you can find a way to either get your certification or your money back, maybe if you join together with other people affected by this, you can do something about it as a group rather than trying to take it on individually? Good luck and I hope things get lots better!
Yep MamaBJ is right. Someone along the way will start a suit against them. But it might take forever. And looking back at your January post about life be "boring" ? Shouldn't have said that.......just so ya know :)
Don't you love when you try and try to make yourself a better, educated person and there is someone there that takes it away and they just don't care? It will be better, I promise!!!!
Post a Comment