Wednesday, November 18, 2009
Life!
So life is crazy these days. Somedays it just does not feel like there are enough hours in the day that I want. Somedays it feels like we live in a surreal world as thing are happening that I never thought would. It makes me sad but I have to realize everything happens for a reason whether we like it or not. In the end we will have learned something from the trial or experience that Heavenly Father has handed to us. We also need to realize he doesn't give us trials we can't handle we need to turn to him for guidance and he will get us through it. I am thankful for all of my family members. I love you all and hope that you all have wonderful times during the holiday. Always tell those you love that you do love them!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You always have something inspiring to say! Thank-you I love you !
Mom
Post a Comment