So haven't had too much to post about lately. We have been being quite boring. I am still working towards becoming a medical transcriptionist which is going fairly well. I still have trouble with some of the words but I am slowly getting there. Today at work I got some what of a promotion. Instead of being back in the service department I am now up front and am the main receptionist/cashier. Hopefully I will get a raise soon I really need it. Dusty is still selling cars. Hopefully we will be hearing some good news soon! ;) Yody and Millie absolutely love eachother and zing constantly. Hope everyone is doing well.
Oh Ya! The new scentsy catalog came out and it is awesome! There are a ton of new scents and a ton of new warmers. You can even design your own warmer. Clink on my links and place an order you will love it or write a comment and I can order too! I would appreciate your business.
No comments:
Post a Comment