So we have been looking for a little dog for Yody. Well that was Dusty's excuse to get a cute puppy. So on Tuesday I had a Dr.'s appt. in Layton and was looking at KSL.com and found an add for a little shih tzu. I called the lady and she had already sold her dog but she said her friend had one she was thinking about selling. So she called her friend and she wanted $500 for her shih tzu. I called Dusty and he said I can spend $300. So I called the lady and said I would give her $300 and she said YES. She brought the puppy to me and now we have Millie! She is 15 weeks old and is so dang cute. Yody absolutely loves her except when she barks at him.
Duty and I are doing good. It is crazy how fast the sumer has gone haven't got to do a whole lot but hunting season is coming and we are always out! Go Figure! Hope everyone is doing well! Love Meese



No comments:
Post a Comment