Friday, June 5, 2009

Busy Busy Busy!

So we are still as busy as can be. We are both still working at Hunzekers and loving it! We are excited for next week because we are going to Jackson and West Yellowstone to celebrate our one year anniversary. It doesn't seem like it has already been a year. Crazy how time flie when you're having fun! Just want Dust to know that I love him vary much and am so happy with him!
I am excited for tomorrow my dad is coming and putting in a dishwasher for us. YAY! Oh ya thanks Uncle Mick and Aunt Teresa! It will be so nice not to have to hand wash dishes everyday! YAY!!

1 comment:

Suzanne Donaldson-Stephens said...

Hi Melissa! Thanks for the update on your blog! It looks like you have as many people leaving comments as I do LOL! I thought about closing it down but people say that they read it - but they don't leave comments. Well I don't know about you but without comments it feels like I am just talking to myself LOL!

Wow! a year already! cool! Have a great anniversary trip and tell Dusty I said hey!

We are good - I need to up date my blog - but if you go to Emily's blog you will see some recent pictures and posts that I did while they were on vacation - The posts are actually from 'Dylan'.

Gotta run! Chat with ya later!