So today Dusty and I decided that we would go Horn Hunting. Ok so Dusty wanted me to go with him and I wasn't so upto it but I went anyways. We decided to take Yody because we felt bad that he has been in the back yard all week. So we went out to a "good spot". Yody had alot of fun he would get ahead of us then get worried and come back. He was chasing a deer all over the place it was funny because he herded it right to us. We didn't find anything on the way up the hill, but on the way back I noticed Yody was trying to pull something out of the ground. Dusty walked up to him and he found a HORN! I couldn't believe it. It was awesome. We kept walking and Dusty found two elk horns. Both were five points but one is bigger than the other. I just have to say we have the coolest dog!!!



No comments:
Post a Comment