Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Christmas Tag!

Welcome to the Christmas edition of getting to know your friends.

Change all the answers so that they apply to you.
Then tag 5 friends...Tis the Season to be NICE!

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Wrapping paper its more fun.

2. Real tree or Artificial? Real they smell so good but we have an artificial

3. When do you put up the tree? as soon as I can

4. When do you take the tree down? New Years

5. Do you like eggnog? hate it

6. Favorite gift received as a child? my little kitchen when I was little

7. Hardest person to buy for? My dad

8. Easiest person to buy for? Axton

9. Do you have a nativity scene? nope

10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail

11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? I have never received a bad present

12. Favorite Christmas Movie? Christmas Story

13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? Ah like november sometime

14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? NO

15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Christmas candy

16. Lights on the tree? Absolutely

17. Favorite Christmas song? Jingle Bells

18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? I like to stay at home

19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer's? Dasher Dancer Prancer Vixen Comet Cupid Donner Blitzen & Rudolph

20.Angel on the tree-top or a star? A star

21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? One on Christmas Eve the rest on Christmas day.

22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? People who compete whose presents are better or who got more... That is not what Christmas is about...

23. Favorite ornament theme or color? just anything

24. Favorite food for Christmas dinner? Turkey

1 comment:

Suzanne Donaldson-Stephens said...

Hey,

I love my Scentsy! I got 2 more as gifts and I love them :)

Hope all is well!

Love,

Aunt Suzanne